Donors wishing to help bring Raoul Wallenberg's extraordinary story to the world are able to make a 100% tax-deductible charitable contribution to the International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation, the film's fundraising partner and a New York-based 501(c)(3). Every dollar of your donation will go toward completing this film.
For more information about the International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation click here.Donate Here
David is a two-time ICG Award-winning cinematographer with nearly 15 years of experience shooting television, feature and short film and documentaries. He splits his time between shooting and teaching lighting and camera work as an Assistant Professor of Film at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. Previously, David was a lecturer at Chapman University, The Brooks Institute of Photography and The University of Southern California.
His credits include:
• Directory of Photography: Head Case, a Starz original series
• Directory of Photography: The Unauthorized Documentary, Hangover Part II
• Directory of Photography: Yoo Hoo Mrs. Goldberg, Director - Aviva Kempner
• Directory of Photography: Today I Vote for My Joey, Director - Aviva Kempner
• Directory of Photography, 2nd Unit: Mr. Incredible: The Don Rickels Project, Director - John Landis
• Directory of Photography: Hannari: Geisha Modern, Director - Miyuki Sohara