Donors wishing to help bring Raoul Wallenberg's extraordinary story to the world are able to make a 100% tax-deductible charitable contribution to the International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation, the film's fundraising partner and a New York-based 501(c)(3). Every dollar of your donation will go toward completing this film.Donate Here
John U. Bacon is a four-time New York Times bestselling author and nationally syndicated columnist. His articles can be read in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Detroit News and ESPN Magazine.
He is also a television and radio commentator and he has his own weekly program on Michigan Public Radio. John was a contributing writer for the Emmy-nominated documentary film Black and Blue: The Story of Gerald Ford, Willis Ward and the 1934 Michigan-Georgia Tech Football Game.
• Fourth and Long: The Fight for the Soul of College Football (September 2013)
• Three and Out: Rich Rodriguez and the Michigan Wolverines in the Crucible of College Football (NYT Bestseller)
• Bo’s Lasting Lessons: The Legendary Coach Teaches the Timeless Fundamentals of Leadership (NYT and WSJ Bestseller)
• Cirque du Soleil, The Spark: Igniting the Creative Fire That Lives Within Us All
• America’s Corner Store: Walgreen’s Prescription for Success
Lecturer: University of Michigan History Department, voted University’s Teacher of the Year, 2009
Former Lecturer: Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism